£50 off selected boots and ankle boots
Don’t miss your chance to snap up our cyber weekend treats: Receive £50 off selected styles, choose from our selection of beautifully fitting leather boots and ankle boots. Or receive a free clutch bag with any full price boot or ankle boot order.
Select your foot size
To narrow your search, select your foot size to see everything available.
You’ll need to select your calf size when you click on a boot or foot width when you click on an ankle boot.
No products found in this category. Please click your 'back' button.
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
Copyright © 2018 DuoBoots. All rights reserved